Being self generating you have to get moving before the cross trainer comes to life – count that as your warm up. The screen gives you feedback on your time, speed, distance travelled, calories burned and revolutions per minute, so you can track your workout statistics, and fuel your fitness goals. With 32 levels of tension control, you can choose how quickly you progress, and how hard you push yourself.
- With adjustable foot pedals you can choose the perfect position for you, so you get the most out of your workout.
- Mains powered.
- Electronic resistance system.
- Hand grip pulse sensor.
- 21 user programmes.
- Number of programmes: Manual, Pre-Set, Hour, Target, Recovery, Watts, Body Fat, User.
- Console feedback including: Time, Speed, Distance, Calories/Hour, Watts, RPM, Program.
- 32 level tension control.
- 6kg flywheel.
- Transportation wheels.
- 15 inch stride length.
- Maximum user weight 120kg (18st 13lb).
- Size H171cm, W68cm, D137cm.
- Weight 52.5kg.
- Nationwide delivery.
- At Maxx.ie the quality of our products is matched only by our after sale service. All products come with a full 12 month parts and labour guarantee and in the unlikely event of a problem our expert engineers are only a phone call away. At Maxx.ie our engineers are available to answer any questions you may have on our full range of products.